Business promotion isn’t the funnest task, but just like fine tuning your skills in music or sports it must be done to achieve success! We have listed some tips below to help you on your journey to promote your business. Our wristbands are also a great way to keep your message at the top of the minds of all your customers.
1. Use all your electronic and non-electronic communication as a promotional tool. Emails, social networking and blogging included and don’t forget simple stuff like business letterheads can include your logo and contact information!
2. Use the buddy system! Team up with fellow business and trade promotional spots.
3. Give out free promotions! There is such a thing as free lunch, for your customers! Gift cards can be an amazing push to get your leads or customers to take interest.
Wristbands are one of the of the best ways to promote/advertise your small business. Not only do they allow your name to get out to the people you are trying to service but they also are a great way for your to promote your business and your community. Say if you have a 5K run for cancer in your town you can buy the wristbands to support the run with your name/logo on them. A wristband will allow your company to support any community goal or cause.
The promotional bands also work simply because they are there for customers to have and wear – like a keychain but much cooler. They allow your business name to be out amongst the people combined with word of mouth advertising and everyone knows nothing beats a personal recommendation.
Here at Reminderband we provide top 100% silicone wristbands of the highest quality and we also offer small and large quantities in all our wristbands. This will allow you to order as many or as few as you need. You can design the wristbands with your company phrase and logo in any color you choose.
Support your country with a custom flag wristband for Flag Day this year! June 14th is a day to represent your country and the freedoms you enjoy! Our red, white and blue wristband is perfect for wearing your country pride on your wrist year round!
When ordering your customizable wristbands, there are a few simple reminders you have to remember to avoid any glitches:
– Determine the overall design and look you would want your silicone wristband to have. There are a number of design decisions to be made:
Text and design. What is the text and design you would like the bracelet to have? Be sure to have a high-resolution copy of the artwork you want included. Also, each side of the bracelet can hold up to 25 characters.
Wristband type. There are standard wristbands, as well as heart-shaped wristbands, dual-layer wristbands, silkscreen wristbands and textured wristbands.
Color. Choose from Reminderband’s 32 standard colors. However, if you desire to have wristbands of a particular color, Reminderband can create custom-colored silicone bands. There is a minimum requirement of 200 units for custom-colored orders. You also have the option for color combinations and multiple colors marbleized together.
Specifications. Wristbands come in different widths (.4” or .5”) and circumferences (5 7/8” for children, 7 3/8” or 8 3/8” for adults. There are also Phat wristbands that are 1inch wide.
– Determine the number of silicone bracelets you need. Remember, the more you order, the lower the cost per unit. Ask, what is the purpose of the wristbands? What market is it trying to reach? How wide is the scope that the wristbands are intending to reach? If these are for your employees, how many employees are currently in the company and are expected to be added to the team in the near future?
– Consider the timeline. If you need the wristbands for a particular event, it will be helpful to order them well in advance. Depending on the size of the orders, as well as the type of bracelet being ordered, it’s best to order at least 4 weeks in advance, although standard orders usually have a 1-week turnaround time. Color-fill debossing and very large orders will require an additional week. This will give you with extra time allowances for any possible glitches.
– Choose a company with a good reputation for quality, speedy delivery and excellent customer service.Reminderband is the company you can trust for your customized silicone wristband needs. Another consideration in choosing a company is the additional charges that may be tacked onto the bill, such as the mold charges or set-up fees. Reminderband does not have any hidden charges.
Reminderband’s personalized silicone bracelets are made of high-quality 100% silicone. This means you, your employees, members or employers can enjoy the bracelets for a long time.
We have been honored to work with She’s the First, an amazing charity that believes “the best way to fight poverty and extremism is to educate and empower women and girls.” She’s the First launched in November 2009, on the belief that money could affordably be raised for girls’ education through the creativity of young people. Through various channels they have managed to create a movement to accomplish their goals. From selling prom dresses to cupcakes to wristbands; the creativity of She’s the First has never ceased to amaze us here at Reminderband.
On 10.11.12 the first-ever International Day of the Girl will commence. On the coat tails of various movements to empower women and girls across the globe, these including importantly She’s the First and their commitment to women everywhere. She’s the First will be holding a Leadership Summit on October 11th to honor the Day of the Girl as well as bring together their chapter leaders to celebrate the nearly $30,000 dollars raised thus far to support girl’s education in developing countries.
The movement they are supporting is unexplainably important. Four out of five girls don’t graduate high school in many countries, because 40 million of those girls are not able to even attend school. She’s the First has empowered amazing young women to support this cause. One of which is Lindsay Brown, president of their University of Notre Dame chapter. You can find her as the cover girl of Seventeen’s October 2012 issue as the winner of their “Pretty Amazing” reader contest. More than 13 million girls around the world will read her story about sponsoring girls in Nepal; resulting in action.
At Reminderband we strive to support the most amazing causes across the nation. She’s the First has continually struck us as one of these perfect organizations with only the best intentions at heart.
If you are a company or individual that feels in some way you can contribute to the She’s the First Leadership Summit on October 11th contact Tammy Tibbetts, President of She’s the First at 609-439-8896.
The Reminderband team is excited to highlight The Sheepfold. The Sheepfold opened their doors to homeless, abused and forsaken women with children in October 1979. Since that time thousands of women and their children have found shelter, safe refuge and a new beginning in life as a result of the Sheepfold ministry. Their powerful new video series on domestic violence helps everyone outside of the problem understand. We are excited to work with them in the future!