Greetings from (snow-covered) Northern Utah! Hopefully, your 2017 is off to a fantastic start. We think we can make it just a bit better by giving you the rundown on one of our favorite products: Printed bracelets.
Read on for a brief Q & A!
- What makes a screen print wristband different from a Classic band, or one of the other products on your site?
- Our printed bands have the same great silicone thickness, makeup, and quality, with the main difference being the printing method. Instead of engraving your design, as with our other bracelets, we print on the surface.
- What’s the advantage of that?
- Printing on the surface allows us to place an incredible level of detail on the wristbands, using more complex fonts and more intricate artwork that wouldn’t normally work well on an engraved wristband. It also allows us to do multi-color imprints with ease, such as a logo that is two colors, and text that is another. Because of the process we use, we can also produce printed bands faster than color-filled wristbands, saving a few days’ time for production.
- They probably cost more, and have a high minimum, right?
- Wrong! Printed wristbands are the most inexpensive way to get a color imprint. You can save as much as 35 cents per wristband over the Classic. Since there is no engraving, we pass that savings on to you. And our minimum is one of the lowest anywhere, at just five bands.
- How do I design one? Is it a different process?
- Nope. You can use our state-of-the-art builder to design your printed band just the way you want it. Easy as pie.
Have more questions? Feel free to give our super-friendly customer support team a call at 800-922-5401 or shoot an email over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can take a look at our screen printed wristbands page here. Until next time!