Are you planning a fundraiser through your school or community? Our legendary wristbands are a classy and fun way to share a message, raise money, or support a cause.
Our band builder makes it easier than ever before to design every aspect of your bracelets, right down to the color, font, size and phrase.
So how many wristbands would you need to sell to hit your fundraising goal? Here’s a hypothetical for you:
Check out our nifty calculator on our fundraising page to play around with the numbers to help you decide how many bands you’ll need and how to price them. You’ll most likely find that people are willing to be more generous than usual for these bands when it’s for a good cause. One popular rule of thumb for selling wristbands at a fundraiser is “One for three, two for five.”
Still have questions about fundraising with silicone wristbands? Give us a call or send us an email; we’d love to chat with you. Good luck!
Did you know that almost 13,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with cervical cancer every year? That’s according to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, who also says that is “virtually always preventable with vaccination and appropriate screening”. If you look around, there are plenty of resources offered to educate about cervical health and ways to prevent cervical cancer.
We at Reminderband have always made it one of our goals to help the world spread messages of awareness in order to keep people healthy, and this is no exception. If you are looking for ways to promote cervical cancer awareness, we have several excellent options. Whether you are supporting a family member or friend, or just getting the word out to raise awareness, our cancer awareness bracelets and keychains are a classy way to tell the world about your cause. These are great for selling at rallies, school or community events, and fundraisers. Customize one here.
For other ideas on cancer awareness wristbands, as well as our other styles and colors, check out our cancer awareness ideas page and see for yourself. You can also learn more about how you can help join the fight against cervical cancer at nccc-online.org.
Greetings from (snow-covered) Northern Utah! Hopefully, your 2017 is off to a fantastic start. We think we can make it just a bit better by giving you the rundown on one of our favorite products: Printed bracelets.
Read on for a brief Q & A!
- What makes a screen print wristband different from a Classic band, or one of the other products on your site?
- Our printed bands have the same great silicone thickness, makeup, and quality, with the main difference being the printing method. Instead of engraving your design, as with our other bracelets, we print on the surface.
- What’s the advantage of that?
- Printing on the surface allows us to place an incredible level of detail on the wristbands, using more complex fonts and more intricate artwork that wouldn’t normally work well on an engraved wristband. It also allows us to do multi-color imprints with ease, such as a logo that is two colors, and text that is another. Because of the process we use, we can also produce printed bands faster than color-filled wristbands, saving a few days’ time for production.
- They probably cost more, and have a high minimum, right?
- Wrong! Printed wristbands are the most inexpensive way to get a color imprint. You can save as much as 35 cents per wristband over the Classic. Since there is no engraving, we pass that savings on to you. And our minimum is one of the lowest anywhere, at just five bands.
- How do I design one? Is it a different process?
Have more questions? Feel free to give our super-friendly customer support team a call at 800-922-5401 or shoot an email over to us at email@example.com. You can take a look at our screen printed wristbands page here. Until next time!