Reminderband wristbands have been used for everything from family reunions to New Year’s resolutions to conventions, but one of the most frequent orders is for cancer bracelets. The silicone wristbands are inexpensive and long-lasting and work for both men and women, making them a popular choice for spreading awareness or personal use.
You can read more about cancer bracelets here, but here are some stories of folks and how they used cancer bracelets to help families, individuals, and communities, and advance the fight against cancers of all types:
- Lung cancer survivor and advocate uses glow-in-the-dark, leopard-print cancer bracelets to educate her community about lung cancer and how it’s not just for smokers.
- A football coach wears a cancer wristband for inspiration through chemo and practices.
- How the city of Pittsburgh used cancer wristbands to benefit the leukemia and lymphoma society while supporting their mayor during his fight.
- The vice president of the American Cancer Society Phoenix Metro Market on how wristbands help to raise awareness, funds, and support for cancer efforts.
- How advocates are using cancer bracelets in the fight against brain cancer.
- A family and a community in California uses cancer wristbands to raise funds for leukemia treatment.
- High school students use memorial cancer bracelets to raise funds for a late student and teacher’s families.
- Cancer wristbands were used to celebrate the end of chemotherapy for a patient in the Cayman Islands.
- Cancer survivor Ben Teller uses Reminderband cancer bracelets to fundraise and build awareness for his organization, “Cuck Fancer.”