Reminderband wristbands have been used for everything from family reunions to New Year’s resolutions to conventions, but one of the most frequent orders is for cancer bracelets. The silicone wristbands are inexpensive and long-lasting and work for both men and women, making them a popular choice for spreading awareness or personal use.
You can read more about cancer bracelets here, but here are some stories of folks and how they used cancer bracelets to help families, individuals, and communities, and advance the fight against cancers of all types:
- Lung cancer survivor and advocate uses glow-in-the-dark, leopard-print cancer bracelets to educate her community about lung cancer and how it’s not just for smokers.
- A football coach wears a cancer wristband for inspiration through chemo and practices.
- A family and a community in California uses cancer wristbands to raise funds for leukemia treatment.
- High school students use memorial cancer bracelets to raise funds for a late student and teacher’s families.
- Cancer survivor Ben Teller uses Reminderband cancer bracelets to fundraise and build awareness for his organization, “Cuck Fancer.”