Wristbands with a message need to last as long as you want the message to resonate in the minds of all those who wear them. All of the customized silicone wristbands you see below are made with 100% silicone. This ensures that they will not break or tear easily and can be worn for months or years with little to no wear.
Reminderband® silicone wristbands are made of 100% industrial strength polished silicone. We are so confident that you will love the quality of our silicone bracelets that we back it up with a GUARANTEE. Our custom silicone bracelets are of similar quality to Lance Armstrong’s Live Strong bracelets, and are stronger and more durable than rubber wristbands or rubber bracelets. Rubber bracelets and rubber wristbands that are made of rubber break much more easily and wear out much faster than our silicone bracelets do. For more detailed information visit our bracelets specifications page.
We ship our wristbands via USPS or FedEx. If receiving shipping via FedEx, you must have a physical address as FedEx doesn’t ship to P.O. boxes. To ensure proper delivery, we do require a signature. FedEx usually leaves a door tag notifying you of the delivery attempt if no one is available to sign. Simply follow the instructions on the door tag, and FedEx will leave the package at your door at the next delivery attempt. After three delivery attempts, FedEx will return your order to Reminderband. If you would rather have the package left without having to sign for it, you can go into your local FedEx office at any time and sign a FedEx release waiver.
For International orders, we offer FedEx International Priority which gets the order to our international customers in about 14 days from the time the order is placed.
“Summer is almost here…….time for family reunions!A great way to unify your family is to provide every family member a wristband from www.reminderband.com. For price, durability, and convenience, silicone wristbands cannot be beat. As a bonus, they are waterproof. What summer activity doesn’t include boating, swimming, or a water fight?!Utilize the tips below in formulating your wristband:
1. Put a special phrase on the band that has significance or can take on significance for the group.
– It could be clever such as “Made in USA with German Parts”.
– It can be a word that has meaning to the family such as: “Hansen Legacy – 2013”
– It can state the number of people in the family such as “JOHNSON – 52 Strong.”
– It could state geography such as “BENSON – 8 states, 2 continents”.
– It could simply state the name, and year such as “LARSEN – 2013″2. Have one unifying color for the whole group OR3. If a large group, have one color for each family unit. Having one color per family unit helps others keep track of who belongs to which family.
4. Use the bands to play games such as the following:
– Wristband Toss – player tosses the band and tries to get it to loop over a water bottle
– Wristband Bottle Lift Relay – Family units compete by tying string to four areas of the band. The group works in unison by pulling the band to make a large enough circle that it can wrap around a water bottle. Once wrapped around the bottle, the group transports the bottle to a ‘Finish Line’
– Wristband Roll – See who can roll the band farthest
– Wristband Rubberband Contest – Place band on thumb and pull back with other hand and let go. See who can flip it the farthest.
– Wristband Word Contest – Break the family up into groups or individuals. See who can make the most words from the letters on the band. Clarify if they can use the letters from the inside of the band or not
5. Make wristbands a tradition for your family, and encourage members to wear their bands from previous years. After a while, you’ll have members looking like the young woman below. 🙂
Business promotion isn’t the funnest task, but just like fine tuning your skills in music or sports it must be done to achieve success! We have listed some tips below to help you on your journey to promote your business. Our wristbands are also a great way to keep your message at the top of the minds of all your customers.
1. Use all your electronic and non-electronic communication as a promotional tool. Emails, social networking and blogging included and don’t forget simple stuff like business letterheads can include your logo and contact information!
2. Use the buddy system! Team up with fellow business and trade promotional spots.
3. Give out free promotions! There is such a thing as free lunch, for your customers! Gift cards can be an amazing push to get your leads or customers to take interest.
Wristbands are one of the of the best ways to promote/advertise your small business. Not only do they allow your name to get out to the people you are trying to service but they also are a great way for your to promote your business and your community. Say if you have a 5K run for cancer in your town you can buy the wristbands to support the run with your name/logo on them. A wristband will allow your company to support any community goal or cause.
The promotional bands also work simply because they are there for customers to have and wear – like a keychain but much cooler. They allow your business name to be out amongst the people combined with word of mouth advertising and everyone knows nothing beats a personal recommendation.
Here at Reminderband we provide top 100% silicone wristbands of the highest quality and we also offer small and large quantities in all our wristbands. This will allow you to order as many or as few as you need. You can design the wristbands with your company phrase and logo in any color you choose.
Cancer survivor Ben Teller isn’t giving cancer the time of day. In fact his non profit makes that quite clear! Rightly named “Cuck Fancer” Teller’s foundation fundraises to cancer awareness.
When Teller found out he had cancer again he was already a two time cancer survivor and finishing up his fourth year at the University of California at Irvine. He came home to a voicemail from the doctor; unable to fathom what was coming next.
Teller and his mother listened to the recording that said, “Ben, we want you to know that we found something abnormal on your scan.”
Teller had already battled cancer at ages 18 and 21 and had his life stopped by Hodgkins Lymphoma; the possibility that finally living normal life might be taken away didn’t even cross his mind. Then the doctor told him they had found a mass, on the left side of his chest off of his heart. Teller recalls having things due for school; his mother sadly informing him he wouldn’t be going back. Teller took the news with stride and no one had yet to utter the word “cancer”; after he woke from his surgery his outlook changed.
Teller recalls the day of the surgery, “I was in really high spirits, I’m at the hospital, not worried about the anesthesia, I wake up…I have a tube in my chest, I’m not breathing on my own, I have a seven-inch scar on the side of my chest, I have a tube hanging out of me, and I don’t know what’s going on. I have zero idea and I’m in so much pain, I can’t talk, I’m having an allergic reaction to the morphine, and it hits me, this is serious. That’s when I realized that [the cancer] was going to do something to me physically, and that’s when it started to affect me mentally.” – (New University)
This was Teller’s turning point; the point at which his foundation began to blossom. He started by selling cancer bracelets and grew immensely from there. We at Reminderband are honored to be his wristband company of choice.
Teller said, “Well, as I was looking for companies to make my bracelets, the top hit on google with the best customer satisfaction was Reminderband. I was introduced to a man named Sean, who I still order my bracelets through today. We talked about what I wanted, and we sent a few samples back and forth and finally came up with the lime green with the white writing. It has been a huge hit amongst the cancer community. The color of my disease is lime green, so it was fitting that Reminderband had the perfect color to match. I have never had one problem with Reminderband and will continue to bring my business to them.”
Teller’s strength, ambition and goals for the future has brought him toe to toe with stars like Halle Berry, Will Ferrell and Ellen Degeneres. Teller has decided that cancer will not control his future. Reminderband greatly admires this survivor and send our love and support!