Fairs, church or school events, reunions and festivals are made even more special with the addition of customized silicone wristbands. These nifty wristbands can be used as effective marketing materials – employees and customers can wear them and promote your cause or brand. These wristbands are easily seen and noticed, especially if they are brightly colored. It can also hold your organization’s logo, name and tagline.
When ordering your customizable wristbands, there are a few simple reminders you have to remember to avoid any glitches:
– Determine the overall design and look you would want your silicone wristband to have. There are a number of design decisions to be made:
- Text and design. What is the text and design you would like the bracelet to have? Be sure to have a high-resolution copy of the artwork you want included. Also, each side of the bracelet can hold up to 25 characters.
- Wristband type. There are standard wristbands, as well as heart-shaped wristbands, dual-layer wristbands, silkscreen wristbands and textured wristbands.
- Color. Choose from Reminderband’s 32 standard colors. However, if you desire to have wristbands of a particular color, Reminderband can create custom-colored silicone bands. There is a minimum requirement of 200 units for custom-colored orders. You also have the option for color combinations and multiple colors marbleized together.
- Specifications. Wristbands come in different widths (.4” or .5”) and circumferences (5 7/8” for children, 7 3/8” or 8 3/8” for adults. There are also Phat wristbands that are 1inch wide.
– Determine the number of silicone bracelets you need. Remember, the more you order, the lower the cost per unit. Ask, what is the purpose of the wristbands? What market is it trying to reach? How wide is the scope that the wristbands are intending to reach? If these are for your employees, how many employees are currently in the company and are expected to be added to the team in the near future?
– Consider the timeline. If you need the wristbands for a particular event, it will be helpful to order them well in advance. Depending on the size of the orders, as well as the type of bracelet being ordered, it’s best to order at least 4 weeks in advance, although standard orders usually have a 1-week turnaround time. Color-fill debossing and very large orders will require an additional week. This will give you with extra time allowances for any possible glitches.
– Choose a company with a good reputation for quality, speedy delivery and excellent customer service. Reminderband is the company you can trust for your customized silicone wristband needs. Another consideration in choosing a company is the additional charges that may be tacked onto the bill, such as the mold charges or set-up fees. Reminderband does not have any hidden charges.
Reminderbrand’s personalized silicone bracelets are made of high-quality 100% silicone. This means you, your employees, members or employers can enjoy the bracelets for a long time.