As with any popular fashion-runway trends, silicone bracelets mimic the trendiest runway colors. This spring is anticipated to introduce a variety of trendy colors, bold dresses and silicone wristbands offer the ideal wrist accessory that is not only stylish but raises awareness for various causes.
The latest spring 2013 fashion colors include:
- Emerald – From bold pops of eye color and nail polish to edgy dresses with chic metallic belts, emerald is all the rage this season.
- Grayed Jade – This color is more muted than the aforementioned emerald but it offers a subtler green hue for those that can’t quite pull off eye-popping color trends. This color is deal for both men and women.
- Tender Shoots – This color is more of a sophisticated lime green, toned down a few hues to reflect the sensational beauty of spring – just like a tender pea sprout bursting forth in the warm sun.
- Dusk Blue – This light hued blue makes light eyes pop but looks simply sensational on blondes, brunettes and any color of eyes.
- Monaco Blue – Think the royal blue of the late Princess Diana and Princess Grace, dawning colors that simply made heads’ turns and jaws’ drop. This color looks great with brown eyes but makes blue eyes pop to a new shade of azul.
- Lemon Zest – Trendy, buttery, but adding an eye-pop of color, this zesty color is reminiscent of bright yellows from the 50’s and 60’s. Anyone thinking a yellow polka dot bikini this season?
- Nectarine – More toned down than fall’s burnt oranges, nectarine is playful and screams floral spring fun. This color is popping up on scarves, in jewelry and on sandal adornments. It looks especially good for nail polish colors.
- Linen – The most neutral color this season, this complimentary color is beige with a hint of pink, giving it glowing warmth that looks good with almost any complexion.
- Poppy Red – Bright, fun, flirty and simply undeniably adorable, this season’s poppy red will turn heads both on the runaway and in the bars. It looks great as an accessorized color or simply try this color in a flowing gown with a fashionable leg slit. We guarantee you’ll be the most sensational hit at the party.
Silicone wristbands come in such an array of colors and hues; they can literally be worn with any of today’s latest runway trends. Adding a chunky accessory is the latest fashionable trend and nothing is more comfortable than stacking coordinating layers of rubber wristbands that look tasteful, drawing much needed attention to slender arms and bringing out pops of color in floral outfits.