Reminderband’s wristbands are available in over 30 colors! You can choose a color that truly reflects the significance and meaning you want your silicone bands to convey. Your color choice will make your wristbands unique and special. If you are undecided over the choice of color, here are a few tips that may help guide your decision:
- Logo: consider the colors in your logo, you can mix the colors or choose only one, or consider colors that are complementary to those in your logo. It’s a straightforward fool-proof way of picking your colors.
- Associated colors: if your group already has associated colors such as those of a school or sports team, consider using those same colors for your wristbands. It just makes sense.
- Correlations: consider the colors that correlate with your object of interest, like a cause. An ecology forest initiative, for example, would naturally correlate with pine green custom bracelets. A save the ocean campaign would correlate easily with shades of blue.
- Mood: consider the mood or feeling you want to evoke – pink is great for breast cancer, for example, because pink is traditionally associated with what is ultra-feminine. In the same vein, yellow might evoke cheer. Red might bring to mind boldness or courage. White, or light blue may easily arouse a sense of peace or calm. These colors are just traditional guides, but you can make your choice of color something really all your own.
- Assortments: Consider ordering custom bands in a variety of colors for things like gifts, free giveaways, and party favors.
(Remember that Reminderbrand offers the option to mix colors in strips and sections or create effects like desert camouflage or marbling!)